Questions to ask when selecting a tree?
The Tree Selection Checklist:
Here are a few questions to keep in mind when selecting trees for your home.
- What is the main purpose of the tree; shade, feature, privacy, impact?
- Are you wanting summer colour or beautiful autumn foliage?
- A large tree at maturity or something that will stay smaller?
- Do you want one feature tree or a group to line a fence or driveway?
- Are the conditions windy, shaded, full sun, wet or dry?
- What shape of tree do you want round, oval, spreading, vase, open, irregular, columnar?
Answering these questions will help us get the right tree for you.
Click on the links below to see a few of our favourite trees for driveway plantings, autumn foliage or summer shade.
Trees provide a welcoming feature and create a grand entrance upon entering a property. Planting advanced trees provides that instant impact to property.
Autumn is when streets turn bright red and parks become a wash with colour. We marvel at the natural colours provided by our environment.